Digital Analysis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital Analysis

The purpose of this site is to bring together people who believe in digimon and are willing to research its existence and share experiences with other believers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, nice to meet you all.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuyu
Admin
Yuyu

Hello, nice to meet you all. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, nice to meet you all.   Hello, nice to meet you all. EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 1:11 pm

I'm 17 years old, and my hobbies are drawing, listening to music and going out on walks in the rain. It's very relaxing. I spend a lot of time online, and don't have any actual friends other than my classmates, so I do apologize in advance if my people skills aren't the best. But I do try to be well mannered and friendly.

I'm not sure who my partner is, but I've been having strange dreams and feelings of being watched, that have led me to believe they could have something to do with digimon. Specially with the new series, I feel digimon might be taking this opportunity to approach their human partners. But that's just a theory, so I don't want to get my hopes too high. I'm not sure I 100% believe in all of this, but it seems exciting, so will be sticking around.

If you have any questions, please let me know bellow or PM me~

Edit: I forgot to say, that I would like to keep most of my private life to myself, but don't me scared to ask anyways, maybe it's not a big deal. I just like to keep private and online lives apart.
Back to top Go down

Hello, nice to meet you all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digital Analysis :: Important :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: