Digital Analysis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital Analysis

The purpose of this site is to bring together people who believe in digimon and are willing to research its existence and share experiences with other believers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Suggestions?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuyu
Admin
Yuyu

Site Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Site Suggestions?   Site Suggestions? EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 8:51 pm

The site is brand new, so it's not perfect. There's probably some things that need to be fixed or added. So if anybody has any suggestions, post them here.

I won't be changing the width or the theme of the site though. I'm quite happy with how it looks and it's easier for me to read when the lines are short. I hope that's not an inconvenience for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Vandal

Vandal

Site Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions?   Site Suggestions? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:22 am

As I said, I think the site looks great so far~ The only thing I would suggest would be a neat banner to go with it! I can help with that, id needed too.
Back to top Go down
Yuyu
Admin
Yuyu

Site Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions?   Site Suggestions? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:25 am

I'm not very good at editing stuff like that, so you can go ahead and make a banner if you'd like. Just post it here when you're done, so I can add it.

Last edited by Yuyu on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal

Vandal

Site Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions?   Site Suggestions? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:28 am

Ok! Will do~
Back to top Go down
Seki

Seki

Site Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions?   Site Suggestions? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 6:44 am

I would like to suggest maybe a live chat room some where in the site? It would be nice to get to know other members when they join 'u'
Back to top Go down
Yuyu
Admin
Yuyu

Site Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions?   Site Suggestions? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 6:50 am

That's something I was thinking of adding, but I don't think it's necessary right now, because it's just us, and even if new members joined, I think the chat would take away the activity from the forum. And as a new site, we just can't afford to do that so early on.

Maybe in the future, when there's steady activity. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
Back to top Go down
nneko

nneko

Site Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions?   Site Suggestions? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 8:32 pm

mmm i agree with yuyu on this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions?   Site Suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions?
Page 1 of 1